Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm a frog! croak croak

This post is dedicated to Siyan, my bestie. Was supposed to be this longg longggg summary on how we roamed around in KL on Saturday without any prior experience on how exactly to roam around in KL, budden she's complaining that our blogs have way too many words, and even Ivan is complaining that he malas wanna read my blog...so why waste my energy typing gibberish right? ;p (I have been enlightened!)

So basically, you just need to know that both of us (yes, just the both of us) went to KL for some serious shopping on Saturday, and i'm tellin you, there's nothin like a whole day's worth of walking around and being on your feet non-stop to bring life to the term "shop till you drop". I honestly never knew shopping could be THIS exhausting. I lost my voice and I sound like a frog now. I couldn't even sing when I tried for the past two days and resorted to whispering the words out. How sad. And this is all because we didn't bring enough water and Siyan said she malas wanna buy water from Giant. So I survived the whole day on water contained in one pathetic little University of Melbourne tumbler. (Your fault lah Yan!! ;p)

Oh btw, she slept over for two nights. And she asked me to blog about her ear piercing experience, so yea, on Friday right before the Shakers concert, she got her ears pierced! Woohoo! And Grace and I were proud witnesses of it. (I didn't tell u this babe, but for a split second just before that scary lady was gonna cucuk your ears, I was worried that someone who used that thing before you might have AIDS, but apparently you're still kicking and alive, so watever ;p)

We basically had loads of fun and I came back around RM200 poorer after Saturday with feet feeling like it had just been frozen and a voice that sounded more like a frog, but it was well worth it. I went to places i've never gone to before in that crazy place called KL, and well, yea, it was fun!

Psst, Yan, I can't upload the pics! I'll try again later, but you can grab first the Pulau Paya pics for your foster family. Oh n i'll teach you the linking thing when i talk to you lah. It's actually really simple, i just discovered. Everything's there d. No HTML or watever nonsense you told me! haha. Just explore around first la! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home