Thursday, December 14, 2006

LANGKAWI!!!!!!

Alrighty. The much awaited post on my first REAL chill-out time in what must have been years. okla, not that long lah, but then again, SPM has a way of making you feel so stressed out a break seems like heaven. So anyway, me and my friends left for Langkawi on our class trip on 8 dec. Came back on the 12, which is partly why i had to miss youth camp. To think that i almost missed Langkawi to go to New York...tsk tsk. Well, i suppose God works in ways we do not fathom. (Thank you God for not approving my aunt's visa). I can only say the trip was superb!! The beach was awesome, the banana boat was great fun, the hanging-out-with-friends was priceless, the food was heavenly, the laughter was earth-shattering, the bus ride was LOUD, and the tan was...well, brown. haha. Well, enough talk. I'll just show u some pics alright.

Firstly, there MUST be pictures of the four of us. The fellowship never dies!



And then of course, my favourite gurlfrens in the world. Su Wei and Shan Min are supposed to be in here, but they're lost in their own world. U two missed out big time! lalala =)



I L-O-V-E this picture! ~>



But you have no idea how many times we had to jump just to get the perfect shot. It was under the hot sun, and we were sweating, and the cameraman (cameraman sounds more professional than Yeoh Kean Seng) was hollering instructions, and we were tellin the somewhat unprofessional photographers (there were 2) when to click the button...it felt like a photoshoot!! But it was great fun! These are some of the failed attempts.
Look at Siew Leng's pose! I couldn't stop laughing at this picture! Like, ballerina on the beach babeh! HOT!!! (or in siew leng's words, "i like i like"!!) XD

And then there's potong-stim-Pearly ;p ~>


And coming up is one of my favourites...Look at the HAIR!!! Anna and I rock, no? ~>


And here are some random pictures of all of us.


And here comes THE BOMB. I love this picture. Arguably the best picture the both of us have taken together. high five babe!

SO, all in all, it was great fun! I don't know what else to say d lah, cos i've been repeating "it was great fun!" so many times. So, that's all folks. Wait for the next post! Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home