Friday, December 22, 2006

Stuck!

Sigh. I'm stuck here in Malaysia for Christmas once again. Berbanyak plans lah in the beginning. Was supposed to go to New York with my sis and my aunt, then that embassy guy just HAD to not approve my aunt's visa. I was all hyped up and like, YEAH! you know, Christmas in NY! Iiii'mmmm dreeeeaming of a whiiiiiiitee Christmassssss....(i've always loved that song, haha) but that fella broke my heart more than SPM fizik kertas 3 did ok. Then my mom was like, okay, nvm, go Singapore lah. why? JUST BECAUSE we have passports and it's CHEAP(-er than anywhere else in the world). So ok, let's go Singapore. It's not NY, but it's not Malaysia either. So got all hyped up once again, and was supposed to leave tomorrow. But what would you know! The floods just HAD to come and the KTM lines just HAD to be suspended lah. What a bummer! It's like God's trying to tell me: "You there! Stay in Klang! Don't go anywhere!" Sigh. So sad! But I suppose God knows what's best. So OK God, I'll be celebrating your birthday here in Good Ol' Grace Klang! =) yippee!

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home