Thursday, January 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

SIYAN and WAI CHUN!!!!!

One's stuck in snowstorms in Portland, Oregon and the other has no idea we're gonna rock his world at Berkeley Corner tonight...heehee. These are exciting times!

to Siyan: I'm missing you tonnes and tonnes already ok?! Did I actually say I didn't miss you before you went? Oh Gosh. Forget that. Can you just come back now?! haha. Well, birthday greetings all the way from good ol' Kampung Klang! Have lots of fun skiing and stimming in the snow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Come back soon! And I love you to minimicronanobits babe...*huggiez* XD

to Wai Chun: My birthday wish for you is STILL that you will continue to grow in Jesus. Am still praying for you. Have fun and erm...just wait for tonight lah. Teeheehee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home