Saturday, January 13, 2007

I just took a ride in a convertible today. A CONVERTIBLE man! With the top down, no less, thanks to Joel Gan. Never in my life have I even dreamt of even being in one, much less being driven around like a movie star in one! Thanks again Joel, I know you can’t read this cos you don’t have internet connection or whatever, but when you eventually get out of ulukampung-dom and start reading my blog, you gotta know just how much I totally appreciate you for the ride of my life man! =)

So anyway, what happened was a bunch of us were just selamba-ly walking to Chi Liung after YE to yamchar. THEN. *cheng cheng cheng* we suddenly saw Joel and Fiona getting into this super red hot foxy car, with the top down. So Jon Chandra and I ran over and asked him to take us on a ride. A “ride” lah, but I smart. Halfway d I asked him to fetch me home. Nyek nyek. Jon smarter summor. Reach my house d only ask Joel to send him home. Haha.

I can’t believe I didn’t have my camera with me! Gosh. You should have seen the stares we were getting from onlookers man. Basketballers at the Chi Liung court just stopped their game to gape at us. And every single person we passed turned to stare and there were people in the next car (an Unser actually) smiling shyly and actually looking embarrassed to be in their car. Haha. Farnee lah! And to top it all off, I had movie star hair, U know, hair flying everywhere and all. Too bad no sunglasses and paparazzi at the back la. Hehe.

But pictures of the red beauty can wait. (Jon and I just realized why Joel dyed his hair red too. Haha) I made Joel promise to bring his car to church tomorrow so I can snap pics and show the world. Haha. Anyway, I just had this urge just now to pose pictures of my school days…The good ol days when I was still a sec school student and had to wear that ugly blue…THING everyday. But all my best memories in life happened during my sec school years with some of my best friends and some of the looniest teachers who had some of the craziest demands in the world, (I was the ketua kelas and I had to work like a kuli for Pn.Pavani. Please remember her name for easy reference in the future if I ever need to blog about her again) so it’s only fair that they get some mention on my blog after so long right. Haha.







This was after school last year celebrating Li Yee's and my birthdays.

I hated school (who calls dragging yourself out of bed at 6 in the morning and then having to listen to Encik Ng ramble on about alkana and alkena fun hah? HAH??!) BUT. I had loads of fun in school man, I mean with the friends and the crazy stuff I did. I can remember clearly curi makaning in class when the teacher turned her back with Anna/Siew Leng as my benteng pertahanan. I also remember almost falling asleep in Noretna's bio class and then being jolted awake when she asked me a question about God-knows-what. Thank God I sat beside Say Yee in f4 and Pearly in f5. They always knew the answer wan ok! Crazy! haha. And who could forget the fellowship of the pearl?! For those of you who have seen pictures of us...


...and wondered why we always seem to take photos together gether, it's because we did this really funny skit last year for our OET project. We edited the literature text (you know, the pearl) and we came up with a script so funny the whole class just roared the whole way. (I think) So we have been inseparable since then and made sure we always have pictures everywhere we go.

That's me and Leng on the LAST DAY OF SPM!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! The last day in Kwang Hua, and of course, the last day in that blue....THING. So of course must take pic. Historic mah....haha

Ok I have to go makan now. Wanted to post pics of the banana gang but that'll have to wait. Mom's calling from downstairs. Bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shan Min said...

nice one suling. hehe esp liked the part 'had the looniest teachers with the craziest demands'! lol and pls rmb pn pavani's name for reference in the future!! lol funny as! xx

January 13, 2007 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger siewleng said...

hey! i sign up another account edi so that i can leave comment...dis post also mengenangkan fond memories we had...i like i like ;D haiz...those were the days...what left is all memories...have u check out 5s1 friendster? juz looking thru the pictures can make my heart melt aredi...<3

i forgot bout the job too...ahhaah good u ffk him...untung things he sure keep for himself wan...lolx

January 14, 2007 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger suling said...

Hey Shan n Leng! Yea...a walk down memory lane huh this post? ;p I'm gonna go get more pics soon so can post more pics up...weee...

p/s Leng: Means u decided not to take the job la? ok then. No probs.

January 14, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home