Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lately I've been so lazy. Lazy to wake up in the mornings, lazy to jalan, lazy to sit down and complete my GMA merits, lazy to blog, lazy to everything. Man, I'm so decadent! I need to be more motivated lah. Which is why I wish I was in college already, cause then I'd have to wake up early and be motivated even if I'm not feeling like it. Being a sampah masyarakat is getting kind of stale already weh. Sometimes I wish my future wasn't so see-how-lah, take-it-as-it-comes kind of thing. I wish I had a clear idea of where I'd be and what I'd do when my results come out. But I know God's already got it all planned out, so I just need to trust in Him and stop relying on my own strengths. AND stop worrying. AND take it one day at a time. Which isn't very appealing to me right now. Because I'm hungry and Dinash is taking forever to come get me for lunch and it's already 2.15.
P/S: Dinash where are u?! I'm hungry weh.
P/S: Poh Leong, Luke's an old friend of mine who just got engaged ;p hahaha. Nolah! hello?! Isn't it pretty obvious it's a tv script?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home