Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More Pic-chas!!

Yupz, another stroll down memory lane. I'm trying to compile all pictures of me in that blue THING and there is one pic of the fellowship of the pearl which we took in class and which i really wanna post but i think i deleted it already (ATTN Siew Leng! do you stil have it?? Please please send it to me if you do!)

The fellowship of the pearl (Yea, sounds cheesy but whatever) Left-right: Doctor, Juana, Priest, Kino and um, two ke-le-fes. haha.

Celebrating Siew Leng, Su Wei and Sau Quen's birthday at Bee's. Alaaa. this picture boring la. There's this other one with everybody cramming in and smiling megawatt-ly but again, I deleted it =.="'

2nd last day of school when the whole form just went wild taking pics and practising for majlis perpisahan.

Cheap thrills...
This was how the blackboard looked like on the last day. I think Wei Chian drew me somewhere but I can't find myself. Can you?

Last day of SPM babehh!! Us girls sans Wei and Anna (probably freaking about Bible knowledge two days after the rest of us merdeka. Nyek nyek)

And a picture of the girls without me. I was...uh....somewhere else. haha.

Sigh. I look at my sis going to school nowadays and i go "man, i miss those days!"

For those still in school, especially those in your last year, enjoy it to the max. Do crazy stuff with friends and drive your teachers up the wall like I did, and you'll walk away with memories worth treasuring for the rest of your life. I mean it. *smiles in retrospect*...

3 Comments:

Blogger siewleng said...

wHooo...another post of the sweet old days...u writing memoirs?? ;P memoirs of a coconut...wAHAhaha...brings back nostalgia...*drinking a milo sambil talking* ahhhhh....
haiz....i'm missing secondary skool life already!! awwww i miss skool so much...;*(
hey which picture r u talking? u noe la we took TONS of SS pictures that i dont really noe which one u want...lolx

January 17, 2007 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Shan Min said...

hey! ahh.. d good old days.. mygosh just remembered ur play. yujian going all 'god bless you! god bless you!' had us in stitches! thanks for all the priceless entertainment, the fellowship of the pearl! lol

i think u prob miss school coz u havent started college yet. college is soo awesome! im soo glad to be rid of ribosoms and jasad golgis and stuff like dat. lol and NOT having to wear uniforms.. I LOVE IT!! but undeniably.. i miss all the gila things we do in class. woah that time albert brought that bottle of coke and threw a mentos in.. lol memories... x

January 17, 2007 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger suling said...

oh yea...suddenly only got urge to post pics and all...haha. alaa wat to do...i miss all of you so much, and yalah shan min, u forever stimming wan...after NZ got coll somemore...me? still living in the past...sigh...haha. But it was tons of fun and i totally treasure the memories! LENG: there...the one we took beside the window wan...er...all of us in uniform one...got the fan spinning on the ceiling wan...haha...dunno whether u remember onot lah...but it's ok. I think i'm done posting pics for now. hehe. huh? MEMOIRS OF A COCONUT?! wat the...muahaha!! See u 2 tonight!! WEEEEE!!!

January 18, 2007 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home