Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My bestie's leaving...

Ahhh...THE day is finally here. After months of telephone calls and filling in application forms and getting hyped up and meeting new friends, SIYAN is finally going to the US!! Honestly I don't really miss her, YET. (haha don't kill me for saying this ya Yan), probably because I know I'll see her again real soon (with lots of presents that she's going to bring me from Portland, Oregon of course ;p) and also because I know she won't have any trouble fitting in. And...here's the bomb. Her host father is a ski instructor, so she'll get to go skiing and snowboarding and all the snowy stuff. AND she's stopping over at PARIS!!!!!! I could kill you man! hahaha. Yan, I'm sure you'll have loads and loads of fun. So make the most out of this experience! God bless yah, and have a safe trip to and fro. I'll be missing you soon (not now though) ;p love ya to microbits!! *huggggggiesss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home