Saturday, January 6, 2007

Okiez, as promised. The Singapore pics. First up, I've got to show you pictures of MANFRED. He's my cousin's son and he's the cutest, adorablest, wonderfulest, funnest kid in the world. He's 5 and he's autistic, which is part of his charm. His favourite word is 'Hey!' Every 5 minutes or so, he'll look at you and just go 'Hey!!'. Never gets bored of it even though i got bored of responding after about 10 times of hey-ing back at him. haha. He's awesome lah. Check out his angelic face...I love this picture the most.

In the car smiling for the cameraaaa...

And here's Manfred and his sister Shannon. He just woke up by the way. So darn cute right! Oh, and he loves scratching his body. Just...I dunno. Something he does all the time. hahaha.

And here's me with Manfred and Shannon...

And here's me and my sis, who's complaining she looks ugly in here right now.



All of us with my cousin Stephanie and her family.

I'll post more pictures up soon if i'm not too lazy. hehe. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home