Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spoilers!

LUKE: What?
LORELAI: Luke, will you marry me?
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: Luke. Will you -
LUKE: Yes.
LORELAI: Well, you don't have to answer so -
LUKE: Yes.
LORELAI: Well, you can take a minute to -
LUKE: No.
LORELAI [takes a deep breath]: So, what.... now?
LUKE: I don't know. This is new for me.
LORELAI: Well, we should do something. Official.
LUKE: Official.
LORELAI: Yeah. Something to commemorate the moment. I mean, we're getting married. Luke. Married. You and me. Luke table-for-one Danes and Lorelai I'm-sorry-can-I-get-an-industrial-forklift-for-my-emotional-baggage Gilmore are getting - married. Huh?
[They stand, awkward and shocked, for a moment.].

hahaha. Yea...THAT. And I'm hungry. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home