Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year Dinner cum daddy's birthday...

Dad's birthday cake! The entire family on my dad's side, minus suk suk who's in US.

Family pic!!!


All of us...

We just had our reunion dinner today. It was a very precious time for me because it's not often that the whole family on my dad's side gets together to talk and fellowship and stuff ourselves with food, plus, my tuaku and tuakim and Cindy on my mom's side joined us this year. ANND it's my dad's birthday today! The food was good man! I haven't eaten such a heavy dinner in months, so stuffing myself to the brim was fun. haha. Just have time to upload a few pics from my aunt's cam and I'll be leaving for MELAKAAAAAAA tomorrow! Sorry I don't have time to post messages on my chatbox. Will do that when I get home. Oh, and for those still waiting for retreat pics...hehe...;p In the meantime, Happy CNY everybadeh! May you have as much fun as I expect to have in MELAKAAAAAAHHH!!!! oh, and happy angpow collecting!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home