Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Attn POH LEONG and WEI LOONG. I know you guys are dying to be seen on my blog, but sorry man, you gotta wait. There are more important things to blog about today...Like...

My valentine!!!
Har har. Naah, this leng chai is my brother, William… For those of you who have never seen my bro, NAH. I haven’t taken a picture with him since…I can’t even remember when. So it was nice to camwhore with him today…hehe

THIS is his valentine, Karen.
3 of us camwhoring...This is the best shot we got.

This one failed cos my bro looks like he's taking drugs.

Then after that he paranoid d. Open eyes big big. hahaha. But then Karen's face got cut off a bit...

Me and Karen. She's such a sweetie!
We were at the airport today to receive my aunt back from New York. She was supposed to land at 7am. My brother made me wake up at 5am, so at 5.15 or so I jumped out of bed and got ready hurriedly and rushed to the airport and reached there at 6.30. We ended up waiting for more than an hour for my aunt to selamba-ly walk out to the arrival hall. Haiyo, should have let me sleep more right. Then my bro cari pasal, park the car right in front of the airport gate and kena saman. It was SO GOOOOOOOD to see my aunt again. Man I miss her so much! She left for New York when I was 3 and I haven’t seen her since. So when I net her, I hugged her so tight and started to cry. A bit ny la. Then we rushed to my bro’s working place in Damansara, and then Karen sent us home and I spent the rest of the afternoon with my 2 aunts, talking and catching up with each other. Although I have never been close to my NY aunt because of the distance, but I can already feel the connection with her. She’s wonderful to talk to, a real joy to be with. AND she’s just like me, she loves to go out shopping and jalan jalan and bowling(!) I’ve only ever bowled once, and even then also most of it masuk longkang wan…but I told her I’ll bring her lah. I’m gonna miss her so much when she goes back!!
I couldn't get a shot of my aunt at the airport cos I malas to wait with my camera for her to walk out of the arrival hall, but I caught this picture at home. Then I wanted to take another shot with her but then she said she never wash face, looks very oily, so cannot -.-"' So this is the best I got. That's my brother's very smelly dog, Jimmy. Loves licking people all over. But I won't let him do it to me cos he's so smelly. So he found his victim.

We're going out to makan later, so might take more pic-chas! Till the next post, bubbye! Oh, and you two, don't worry lah, I'll upload retreat pictures wan...If I'm not too lazy ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home