Friday, February 9, 2007

I found this pic on Shan Min's Friendster page!


Oh yeah. I was gonna ramble on about me not packing yet even though I'm leaving in 2andahalf hours time for a faraway place...but then I clicked on Shan Min's page and I found this photo which I couldn't even remember being in. I DO remember where we were though...we were in Pizza Hut celebrating our Melbourne win and I just looooove the pic cos we're all smiling like there's no tomorrow...hahaha. I can't remember myself having a bob! Oh! And Siew Leng's wearing my favourite shirt if you notice carefully...hahaha. And look at how we arranged the pizza slices...haha. Aww...I miss that time, and this really slow song I'm listening to isn't exactly helping to push away all feelings of nostalgia...I love all of you girls!! (Where's Pearly??!) Muacksy!!
Anyway, I'll be going to MELAAAAKAAAAA later for Rangers Gold Bar Retreat this weekend so I won't be blogging for a day. (roll eyes, not that I blog everyday also right) I'm expecting to have fun, fun and more fun! I always always always look forward to going back to Melaka. That place holds loads of fond memories for me. I'll devote a whole post to my childhood experiences there one of these days to get myself psyched up for the trip back to Melaka for CNY. Till the next post (hopefully there'll be pictures of the retreat), have fun being stuck in good old Klang all you Klangites! I gotta go PACK, and BATHE! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home