Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I have not blogged about 50 hour Prayer Praise Prophesying and Preaching! Was going to, but I got caught up with the Kumon Kids. hehe.

The 50 hour service finally ended on Sunday night with Pastor Victor prophesying, and it was a great end to the 50 hours of PPPP. We saw God moving in a mighty way. People were healed, some were given gifts of the spirit, many received prophesies, and some were touched by the Holy Spirit, all over the place. It was awesome to see God manifesting His power and might. I was standing there hoping to sort of receive a sign/miracle/anything or just get slain, but although I didn't receive it, I know God was moving in my life in His own special way. My mom was slain though, super kau, just fell down on the seat and crashed into the auntie behind. Then when she was walking out to the altar, again, just, BOOM! Fell down. My dad helped her to get up after that, but then again she fell suddenly, ON HIM, so both of them tumbled down to the ground. Hello? Stop laughing you reader! Sounds funny but it wasn't! hahaha. So the third time I helped my dad to pick her up. Good thing my mom didn't fall on me and crush my bones or something. haha.

I've always wondered what it is like to REALLY be slain. I mean, I have fallen a few times, but I never could really tell whether it was from the Holy Spirit or simply because the pastor was pushing me and I gave in knowing that there was someone behind me to catch me. Which makes me feel really stupid in the end. But I'm sure most of us have had this experience, going down without really experiencing the real thing. I'm still believing one day I'll truly experience the real feeling of being slain. (Please God, slain me one of these days!)

So anyway, it was good to pray like...THAT(sorry can't find a better adjective) and not be complacent in our prayers. Many times we take things for granted and become complacent in our walk with the Lord, like, well! I'm sure God knows my heart's desire and He'll bless me. I don't have to pray the same prayers all the time. But what we don't realise is that when we pray, things CHANGE in the atmosphere. We do spiritual warfare with the devil and many things or blessings which have been robbed from us are restored in Jesus' name. THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I'm so glad I serve such a mighty and wonderful God. Not always a High-Above-All-Else-God kind of GOD (I mean, He IS,) but my God is also my best friend, my saviour, my daddy, my provider, my protector, my provider, my everything. Thank you Lord! =)

Fast forward to yesterday alright? Guess who I saw in Jusco? Well, a lot of people lah, I mean, when u go to Jusco you definitely see all of Klang there. Let me name you some of the people I saw (or didn't see but I know they were there ;p) There was Carrie, Cerdwin, Goh Yew Chang, Commander Herbert, The guy from 5S2 whats-his-name, another girl from Kwang Hua, my mom's friend, my mom's other friend, and the people I didn't see: Poh Leong was there, who told me he saw Joel and Gretchen. BUT! I saw some other people whom you guys probably wouldn't believe I saw. har har.

I saw...PROPHET VICTOR'S WIFE ANITA, and the PASTOR'S SISTER WHO SINGS SOOOO WELL, and PASTOR ISAAC. Shopping! So many plastic bags they had ok. My mom semangat, go up to the sister who sings well and started talking to her and telling her we're from Grace Assembly and asked Anita how many kids she and Prophet Victor have and all. (They have 2, 1 more in the tummy) And I just stood there smiling goofily, like star-struck or something. hahaha. oh btw, Prophet Victor wasn't there lah. I would probably have made my mom turn the other way if he was. hahah. (sorry ah God, please don't tell him i said that)

So yeah, I finally got the SIYAN-INTRODUCED WEDGES from Vincci ;p so I've completed shopping in Klang, and I'm looking forward to my next shopping trip in MELAKAAAAAA!!!! Mahkota Parade, Pahlawan Mall, Jonker Street, here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home