Wednesday, March 7, 2007

BACK!

Hey peeps, sorry I haven't been updating much. I just came back from Redang yesterday mah...hehe. I wanted to update before I left, but my cacat pc wouldn't let me, so I'm using my bro's comp now. Just gonna show you some pics from Redang kay.

Look at the place lah! it's so heavenly!! It's the best place to die in. Yup, you heard right. Who wouldn't like to die in a place like this? With the glorious sun shining down on you and the light gentle breeze carressing your face while you feast your eyes on the azure blue waters and the green green mountains in the distance. It's so peaceful and calm you can just close your eyes and...die. And when you wake up you're in heaven (provided you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord lah). The transition from earth to heaven is so smooth it feels so good. hahahhah. I'm so funny!!! wakakakka...
All 6 of us posing on the beach


No, we didn't stay in Redang Bay. We were in Redang Pelangi. But Pelangi doesn't have a huge signboard declaring the resort's name like THIS (so LOA!), so I put la this pic, which is the neighbouring resort, just to show you la.


This is Laguna Redang, one of the most expensive resorts on the island i think.


And this is Redang Reef Resort. Gosh I feel like some tour agent recommending resorts. haha.

My aunt and Karen at the Pelangi signboard. Ahhh. THIS is the place we stayed in la.
And this is me hanging out on the beach. The hammock rocks!


Sweethearts in the sea. hehe.




All the more reason why I should learn how to dive. Sigh
My bro acting macho.
Him again...
Siblings!
We were having this conversation and my sister said my brother's story was lame. Then my bro started calling her super lamy baby and she started caling him lamo babo. And all of a sudden i'm lamu Bamboo (wt!)

Got sommor pics, loads of them actually. But I don wanna bore you. So that's about it lah. I'm going back to Redang again some day. Definitely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home