Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I haven't really had the time to sit down and update my blog, and so much has happened in the past few days. Just so you know that I'm not dead, I'm highlighting some stuff that has happened recently in no particular order:

1. SPM results came out
2. I stressed over the Good Friday and Easter presentation
3. I had so much fun talking to sis. Kim and receiving input into my spiritual life at Fruity on Friday
4. I had even more fun watching Charlotte's Web with sis. Kim and Jonathan at night
5. I rushed through my scholarship applications and just discovered I screwed one of them up
6. I FAILED UNDANG (who on earth fails undang huh huh??!)
7. My dad got a new computer which is supposed to be faster than the old one while we're online, but turns out Streamyx is still as slow as ever, if not slower. (How nice. I can just sit down and rot while waiting for one page to appear)
8. I went for vocal training at Grace PJ and discovered Geoffrey Woo is such a gentle giant
9. I talked to Steffi and Ps. Ronald about Ozarks and I'm excited at the thought of maybe applying for a scholarship there.
10. I went back to school yesterday and talked to my teachers and discovered Pn. Norashikin hasn't resigned lah! Rumours rumours...
11. I went to Sunway Pyramid with Leng, Chian and Jian and I had the time of my life. I wish we could do this more often.
12. Leng and Wai Chun left for NS. How come it seems to me more and more of my friends are going away and leaving me behind?!
13. I didn't make it for sleepover at Shannie Baby's ;p

OK peeps, I gotta go. Seeyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home