Thursday, March 29, 2007

I was supposed to post these pics up a few weeks ago, but being the procrastinator that I am, coupled with absolutely sucky internet connection, I'm only doing this now. And it's a really really realllllyyyy good thing I saved this post as draft yesterday, cos whaddya know! My computer suddenly hanged while I was typing and then I couldn't restart it again after that...so I wouldn't have had the mood to upload all the pics again if I didn't save it in the first place...see, I smart! haha...

Anyway, the four of us went to Sunway Pyramid on the Wednesday after SPM results came out, before Jian left to go back to Singapore and Leng went for NS and me and Chian stuck as usual in Klang. Oh btw, I forgot to announce this: SIEW LENG IS BACK FROM NS!!! Oh yeah babeh! She'll be here for quite some time and going back again on 8/4 i think. I'm so glad she's back!! Welcome back Leng!! =)

So back to the pictures. As is usual when one goes out with crazy friends, we took photos. Real stupid ones, made fools out of ourselves. But who cares lah. You don't get to look stupid in public all the time right. haha.

This is me and Chian being ambassadors for Giant mineral water.
Nestle yoghurt versus Giant mineral water...
Some Nando's chicken outside Nando's. I don't know the people in the photo. Probably some ulu cina mali punya tourists.
uh...yeah. No caption required. haha. Chian could only stand by shaking his head and professing not to know us while Leng looked embarassed snapping the picture. Hello! More embarassing for us lah ok!! ;p
PIZZZZAAAAA!!!
Lunch at pizza hut...
Oh and we just discovered Jian is actually a vegetarian.
The pearl of the world. hahaha... Guess where we were...


At Bank Pertanian where Leng had to open her NS account. Being extremely efficient as usual, the people at the counter made us wait 45 minutes while they selamba-ly set about doing other tasks. In the end Leng decided to just ask her mom to come and get it done later. (Look at her face...haha) So off we went to Sunway Pyramid.

I wish the four of us could meet more often. Time spent with these people is more than worth it. I spent some time going through all the friends in my social circle, and I figured there are the people you don't know, the people you acknowledge as mere acquaintances, there are friends you meet all the time but never really felt the connection with, there are normal hi-hi bye-bye friends, good friends and buddies whom you love and care for and have fun with, and also people you look up to and respect as mentors. However, there is also a group of real friends whom you truly treasure. These are the people who brighten up your day with their very presence and who bring meaning to the term "True Friends". They remind you what it is to really have awesome people to share your life with, to joke around and be monkeys with, to just sit down and chat with the whole day and still feel there's not enough time to catch up with each other. I really really treasure these 3 true friends and I'm so so SO glad I met them. The Pearl of the World rox!! XD

Jian, Chian and Leng!! I love you all!! (cheesy, yeah, but whatever)