Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Birthday Partei!

The Birthday Girls looking all radiant and happy =)

Singing, blowing and cutting the cake...
Anna made me take a picture of the drinks. Swt -.-"' There's iced lemon tea, pineapple juice, orange juice, aloe vera juice and, get this. FRESH MILK!! Who orders fresh milk at restaurants except Tan Siew Leng?? XD Group pictures...


I LOVE this picture. Cracks me up just looking at their faces. hahaha!!
Birthday girls and their bodyguards.
It was fun, especially when Siew Leng walked in and almost cried when she found out we were throwing her a surprise. I should have took pictures then. Aiseh. But anyway, we had a lot of fun thrashing up the place ;p I love you girls!! (And guys, though not really as much ;p) *huggies* everyone! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger siewleng said...

Hey ling! I was reading ur previous posts and I found this..which brings back so many memorable memories of us! Awww...thanks for everything...Love ya babe!=)

April 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home