Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I figured since I'm posting pictures, I might as well finish posting the pictures I've been wanting to post but never did either because I was too lazy or cos camera no batt.

These are the blackies at Rangers Sel#1 CNY party which was held, er, a long time agoThey were actually planning to kidnap some of the kids in red, but they forgot to bring their weapons, and they discovered that the kids were actually having so much fun, so instead of intimidating and tormenting them, the kidnappers ended up being infected by the red spirit and became monkeys themselves. Thus the stupid poses.

Then they got bored...Ok, lame story without ending, but you can't tell a good story with 3 meaningless pictures ok! haha...

Then there's my neighbour's kid, Ah Hong and his cousin Desiree.Itu dia!! Bona fide, certified-true, government-endorsed, FBI-trained kidnappers. THEY're the REAL deal lah. The Rangers CNY party kidnappers just now? Bah, bogus kidnappers, Untrained and unskilled. Check out these two. If you ever wanna kidnap someone, hire THEM.

Reggae explosion, dude!!
Then there are my nieces and nephews, acrobats trained in China, currently based in Russia. They put up an amazing and splendid show especially for me in conjunction with CNY(and also because I'm a big-time VIP in their books). Just, wow! Look at them! Breathtaking moves! Death-defying stunts! Awe-inspiring creativity!! Just, Brilliant!!
Meet the fans (or rather, meet the fan) session after their amazing performance. I was star-struck, i tell you! I couldn't even bear to take a picture with my heroes because I was speechless and I'd start trembling in excitement if i got too near them. So I had to take pictures OF them, and not WITH them...
~ THE END ~

Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home