Monday, April 30, 2007

Just when we were in the car heading for dinner just now, my sister started talking about this one friend of hers whose mother kept pushing her to be good friends with my sister, apparently cos my sis "goes to church". I couldn't help exclaming:"YOU??! You're the one who stays at home watching cartoons on Saturday!" (ps: Those of you who have been bombarding me with questions about my sister's whereabouts on Saturday afternoons, here you go. She stays at home watching tv. So please, when you see her, do what sister Kim did:"Su Mei, no more watching cartoons on Saturdays arh!!" hahahha...I'd LOVE to see the look on her face when all her friends tell her that. Don't tell her you found out from me though. hahahah...)

So anyway, I was gonna talk about my sister's friend. Apparently she has this boyfriend who started kissing her in the kitchen and then her granddad found out and told her mom, which is how the whole "follow Su Mei to church" thing came about. But I'm more concerned about these little kids nowadays. Dude, they're kissing at 13. What is the world coming to? When I was 13 I was borrowing correction tape from my neighbour in Chinese class. (oh, don't try to understand. You wouldn't. Only Siyan will, and May Tan Mei Wan too, i think *wink*) Oh, and besides kissing, this girl also had to choose between two guys who liked her, and the current boyfriend apparently told her he'd kill himself if she didn't choose him. I'm supposed to be concerned I know, but I couldn't help cracking up. Even now as I'm typing this. Man, this is better than a korean soap opera! Kids these days...tsk tsk...

So anyway, this is meant for 13 year old kids: Concentrate on being single lah. 13 year old guys just aren't worth it. Just take it from my sis' friend. I mean, they're thinking of killing themselves at that age, they give YOU an ultimatum to be THEIR girlfriend instead of the other way round. "Be my girlfriend or else!"...C'mon lah!

Randominity: I finally bought Jung Chang's Wild Swans today. Yippee! Oh, and kids, there is NO such word as randominity. Do NOT use it in your essays.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Beh said...

kissing in the kitchen arh? with good ol grandpa snooping them out and squealing on them to mom yeah.

tsk tsk. correction fluid for lipstick? to mark any dork who tried to steal a kiss on you maybe? :0

May 2, 2007 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger John Beh said...

Thought I just let you know that I quoted you in my blog.

May 2, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home