Friday, April 6, 2007

Tagged? yeah.

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. I do not eat anything that starts with tau. taufu, taukee, taupok, taukua, tauhueh. (The exception being taugeh. THAT one i gobble down like a ravaged beast)
2. I prefer lizards to cockroaches.
3. I've been using my patchwork blanket ever since a long long time ago.
4. I do not like being licked by dogs, especially smelly ones.
5. I don't eat popcorn at the movies.
6. I think I have short-term memory lost.

Okiez, now these 6 people are tagged.
1. Loh SIYAN
2. Tay SHAN MIN
3. SEAN Lim
4. JANIELLE Beh
5. Lee JIAN QUIN
6. Wong KIM FAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home