Friday, May 18, 2007

I wanna watch Schindler's List!! Anyone has it?

What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

Why am I Bill Clinton of all people? He cheated on his wife!! uugh.

What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (62%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (46%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness ||||||||| 30%
Altruism ||||||||||||||| 43%
Inquisitiveness ||||||||| 23%

You are a Promoter, possible professions include - real estate broker , chef, land developer, physical therapist, stock broker, news reporter, fire fighter, promoter, entrepreneur, pilot, budget analyst, insurance agent, management consultant, franchise owner, electrical engineer, aircraft mechanic, technical trainer, EEG technologist, radiological technician, emergency medical tech., corrections officer, flight attendant.
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Hahaha! Chef?!! I can't cook for nuts lah dude! Only time I've cooked is during Rangers outdoor camp, you know, old school stuff. Build an A-frame, then put shavings, then set up the teepee, then use ONE matchstick ONLY to light the fire, then use newspaper to fan the fire (If it even starts in the first place lah. haha.) OHoh! But I can fry potato strips though. Mom tried to take advantage of my naive brain when I was younger. She would cut potatoes into thick fat strips and lie to me, saying it's potato "chips". Then she'd get me to drop it into the hot oil while she fries. Obviously I was thinking it would be crunchy and crispy like Pringles, mana tau it all turned out soggy and, well, potato-ish. -.-"'

Hmmm...Suppose I CAN cook lah, anyone care to taste my sumptuous dishes?? ;p

oklah, chef not so bad lah, but FIREFIGHTER??!?!?!!!! hahahhahahahhhhaahhh!!! AIRCRAFT MECHANIC!!!! hahahahahhaahh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home