Saturday, May 5, 2007

LIFE day today was fun. It felt good to let my hair down in YE. (Well, I ALWAYS let my hair down, literally. XD) I saw Jeremy in his Liverpool jersey and vcd seller-shade hair, first time I've seen him in a long time, had a nice little chat with him. I saw CALEEEBBB!!! He's back from Aus with PERMED hair (duuuude), had a nice little yamchar session with him. Talking to Caleb is always so, uh, cool. He's always cool, calm, composed, and oh-so-polite. But he manages to be fun and nice to talk to anyway. That's Caleb for you, an amazing brother in Christ. I saw Adrian Choo with a variation of Jeremy's VCD seller blonde shade. U-Mae wants to redo her "lala" hair, and I'm pushing her to get a bob. Ivan doesn't know what a bob is. Bawanie cut her hair. Why is everybody doing something to their hair?! I also want weh.

I'm feeling HAIR-y. What are YOU feeling??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home