Friday, May 11, 2007

You know how sometimes you're so restless you can't wait for the weekends to arrive so at least you know there'll be something to DO rather than stay at home and rot? yeah, that's pretty much how I'm feeling at the moment. Been cooped up at home for the past 4 days including today, doing nothing except going online and stuffing myself with food every hour or so and reading Wild Swans, which is an awesome book btw. I learnt so much more about Mao Zedong in those pages than I ever did in my 11 years of schooling. Come to think about it, I've never even come across Mao's name in our history textbooks. And what do they call it in schools? History lessons?? Righty-o.

I'm so glad it's FRIDAY today! Will be going for cell tonight. Then will be going down to Phileo Damansara to hunt for the Eastin Hotel tomorrow. The people there are holding a grand ball for me with strawberry-coated chocolate and Haagen Dasz ice cream in celebration of SulingSaturday. Then at night I'll be meeting SIEWWWW LEEEEENNNNGGG-who didn't know GC came to Malaysia(!!!) cos of NS, Anna, Su Wei and Hans for dinner *rubs palms with glee* Yay-o!

Can you believe how absolutely bored I am? I'm actually reciting what I'm going to do in the next 24 hours to you, not like you'd care right. Gosh, I need to be unborified!!

*disclaimer: kids, there is NO such word as UNBORIFIED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home