Thursday, May 24, 2007

You know what would have been the perfect birthday gift?

Watching THIS happen on my birthday

But it's ok, a normal birthday with a cake and candles, nice little presents and pretty goody maidens would do too I suppose...

Thank you babes!!
for the very moist and nice chocolate cake

And the non-stop laughter and berboraking which totally made my night.

Thank you SIYAAANNNNN!!!
For calling alllll the way from halfway across the globe and for the present/card/whatever which I believe I will be receiving in the mail in a few weeks' time *ehem* ;p

Thank you everyone who remembered for the gifts and cards and of course, the birthday wishes. Thank you in advance for those who will be giving me my gift soon. *cough cough* ;p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home