Sunday, June 10, 2007

Arrrgh! i bet some of you reading this a few hours from now are actually having a blast at the Hillsong concert now right? While I'm sitting here ranting on my blog pathetically...aarrgh!! I wish i was there! I wish i could drive!! I wish i had transport! How come everybody has assignments and can't make it?!

Nevermind nevermind. When I can drive. hmmm... Oh the sweetness! Oh the glory! Oh the power! haha...

Today wasn't so sweet for me. I went for that 6 hour punya crap talk for the driving thing. I don't even know why JPJ comes up with this kind of stupid "talks" for you to attend. It was very clearly a waste of time. The speaker was doing all he can to stall time. Coming up with some story about his life history lah, and explaining how to fill in the form which is simple enough to fill in with your eyes closed. And duuuude, it was already FILLED in for us by the driving school ok. And even if it wasn't, don't tell me we're all stupid enough not to know what "nama" and "alamat" in Times New Roman font, nothing less, means. And they made me wake up at 6.45am for that ok. it started at 9.20 or something. Baaabi. But oklah, I admit the practical part was quite helpful. I know how to, er, fill in battery water now, and clean the sides of the battery. (oh what an accomplishment!) Oh, and for those who like to fill in soap/shampoo into your wiper water tank, DON'T!

That aside, it was a leap of faith sharing Christ with a complete stranger today. In Chinese summor k! Duuuude. i couldn't come up with scripture haha. I got stuck in the middle of John3:16 in Chinese. But I'm glad I sowed the seed lah. hopefully it bears fruit. I remember how pastor John shared with us how he sows seeds in complete strangers on the plane, at wedding dinners, at dive sites, wherever lah! and it just seemed so easy peasy for him, and he was all selamba about it. And I thought, man, I wish i could do that! Dahlah wanna share Christ with my close friends already so hard, wanna share with strangers summor. And guess what? Today it just HAPPENED. God really works in ways we do not see. We can plan and work out when and where to share the gospel, and yet it is during times that we hardly expect, ie, when I'm half asleep and have to share in CHINESE, that God truly uses us. It was a test of faith, a leap of faith for me. It was, as far as i can remember, the first time i've ever shared the gospel with someone I didn't know, and I'm so glad i stepped out of my comfort zone to answer God's call. hopefully, there would be more "accident" happenings like that in the future. okay okay, it's not an accident. it's an appointed time. Of course, God, it would help a lot if you do not constantly make me share in Chinese!!!! hahaha...

Regret of the day: I missed Hillsong!!!!!!!!!!!!! And paintball yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this always happening to me??!! ish!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home