Monday, June 18, 2007

Cicak you've gotta read this!

ok so I was sleeping. And when you sleep, you dream. And most of the time dreams don't make sense right? Or maybe they do after all...

I was walking to some cafeteria with some guys from college, then, I suddenly saw Kenneth sunbathing with some girl. I think he pontenged Rangers to do just that. But there was no sun. Hahahah!!

Ok, so then i walked on lah. Then I came to this grassy picnic area with benches. Then who do you think I saw? I saw Larry eating rice like he hasn't eaten in 10 years. Plus, his face was FILLED with acne, like, betul betul serious case punya acne. He looked like a volcano erupted on his face or something. You know like how pregnant women just...erupt? haha. But that's not the point lah. The point is, I was kinda surprised to see him cos i thought he was supposed to be in Korea. So I asked him lah, Eh Larry, how come you not in Korea wan? So he wanted to open his mouth to explain. But being the considerate person I am, I knew that he would probably have to explain his story to a million different people, so I came up with a brilliant idea. I said, eh Larry chup chup. Why don't you record your story so the next time soimeone asks you the same question you can just play the tape recorder? Save saliva marh...So he went, yaya, good idea! Then he asked me to use the camera which was lying on the ground to record. Walauweh Larry you simply chuck your camera around wan meh? Plus, the power wasn't turned off even though it wasn't being used. tsk tsk. What a waste of battery! So anyway, i picked up the camera and started to record lah. But before he could say anything,

Guess what happened???




THE. PHONE. RANG.



BAAAAAAAABI. How classic is that lah you tell me. You only get that kind of oh-the-phone-rang-and-jolted-me-awake-from-my-dream kind of stories in standard 3 karangans, NOT in real life ok!

So Larry never got to explain his story. haha. Larry you wanna explain why you came back from Korea without completing the trip??? hahahhahahhaa....

Regret of the day: I didn't turn the stupid handphone off before I went to sleep. Aiseh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home