Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Haven't had pics here in a loooong time have we??

This post is kinda pointless because I curi-ed all the pics from Steffi (nyek nyek) and you'd probably have seen it already anyway. But oh what the heck lah.

Shakers rocked, Ps Matt rocked even harder!

Henry Seeeeeeley...

McD's!!! Actually I'm kinda glad we didn't go to mamak as planned. Cos we wouldn't have had the chance to camwhore as much! ;p
So CUTE!!!

Awesome pic right... You have no idea the risks the photograher had to take in order to capture this once-in-a-lifetime shot. Putting her life on the line just for the sake of photography, braving the onslaught of speeding cars just to get the prefect picture, coaxing her object to lie down nicely at the perfect angle, capturing the lighting in order to set the mood and the ambience, making sure the object is positioned in the middle of the picture and not senget a bit...phew. And she did all this in like, what? 5 seconds? You just have to salute the brilliant person who captured this don't you?

Oh I forgot to mention, I took the picture ;p

boooooo-CHAK!!
okok, those were last week's pics. Back to what happened today.

Class was so fun today. We had creative writing workshop and I met Dina Zaman!! Haven't heard of her? Well then you obviously don't read newspapers. Workshop was eye opening and fun, fun, FUN!!! Met some big shots from Digi and Klue mag and Cloudbreak. See see? THAT's why everyone should do mass comm. We should have workshops like these everyday lah... they're so fun! Ok then we went down to the auditorium for WWF's wildlife conservation campaign. I'm not proud of the fact that I spent the entire time eating MnMs and Twisties and collectively grumbling with Jess and Edeline that we're so freaking hungry can we go home now not fair Miss Rina is eating roti canai in the cafe while we're suffering here. I mean I'm all for wildlife conservation and I should have paid attention to what he was rambling on about. But anyhow, I had fun during workshop, so, what-everrrr (you've got to say it Shannon-style. haha) Then I went home. ok, erm, that was lame *rolls eyes*

Regret of the day: I didn't get to talk to Klue's owner. Aiyah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home