Saturday, June 2, 2007

Just got home from camp and then went mamaking with ex classmates with my hypertired body...surprised i actually managed to keep my eyes open. Man I just felt super one kind speaking chinese again after months of not communicating in Chinese. Especially since I just got home from camp and my brain is rather cranky at the moment. U know the kind of feeling where everything around you just seems to be floating past? It's like you're in some trance or daze or something. Yeah i pretty much felt like that after coming home. But camp was gooooood, really. You'd be surprised but i actually had fun working under the scorching sun sweating my fats out(not that i have much of those, but still...haha...) I think all the leaders did an AWESOME job putting everything together, but I have to single out one person whom i think made all the difference lah...And that's Larry. He is truly one of a kind. A selfless leader, always willing to go the extra mile for the sake of others at the expense of himself. Never shows a sour face no matter how stressed out he is. Never complains even when the going gets tough. Cheers the kulis up so they actually have FUN working in the sun. A great example of a great leader with a servant's heart. Larry if you're reading this, just wanna say thx for being such a great example. I don't know how we would have managed without you man. U rock big shit!!! ;p Ok u can kembang a bit, but not too much larh. I scared your head cannot fit in the doorway lah. haha...

***

On the other hand, I've been having conflicting thoughts about confronting someone about things she said which really riled me up. She probably doesn't realise it but she really made me angry with some of her comments which in my opinion were meant to embarass/degrade me. I just snapped at her yesterday, and I don't normally snap at people. I really don't get her lah. Seems to me she's just trying too hard to feel superior?? I dunno... What's her probelm anyway?! Man I really need to lepas stim larh. I do not normally lepas stim on my blog but this is just too much. Wanted to talk to her yesterday but didn't get the chance to(and didn't have the guts to also actually). I didn't even want to look at her much less talk to her. But I really need to clear the air because I don't wanna hold grudges. It's just gonna eat me up inside. So, well, sigh. I'll find a way to talk to her about it. But I'm not looking forward to it really. And at the same time I'm thinking, am I maybe too sensitive? Maybe I should just laugh it off and pretend nothing ever happened. After all, that's what I do best. Put on a smiling face and pretend everything's ok when it's not...

ok I have to stop emoing. I'll talk to her. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home