Thursday, June 7, 2007

Man, ever since college started, it's been real hectic. It's not even like I'm busy with assignments or lectures or whatever. It's just, I dunno? I've been out a lot lah. To the movies, to church, to Boston Baru(go figure ;p) ALMOST to seafood and eye on Malaysia... Time FLIES by I tell you, and I get NOTHING done. No blogging, no reading, no checking emails, no nothing. Now ny got time to plop my butt down here. But then again, I've been out a lot lah. I really should start to slow down lah. If this is already hectic for me, I don't even wanna know what my next semester and the sems after that are gonna be like!

But it's been a good week lah. Had a nice chat with Pat and Dinash over Nestum hekor(yum!), went for Shrek3 with Larry Dinash Steffi Wei Loong and got dragged all around JJ because the guys were horny and wanted to see this girl in a super short white minimicronanoskirt. Larry wouldn't let us go home until we found her (er, this was meant for you to read, CHOI YE! XD) oh and for those who haven't watched shrek, don't expect too much lah k. It's funny and entertaining and all, but really, keep your expectations low. Then we had worship training with David Gary which is why I couldn't go for seafood :(

This is for those who have been asking about my first week. College has been ok ok larh. Not really as happening as I expected it to be, but fun nevertheless. Met some really funny people who crack me up all the time (ok lah, actually only ONE person lah. He's this super goofball and his name is Jshakey. Go figure. hahaha! Everytime i spell his name I can't help laughing. And when you hear him explain why his name is spelt like that you'll crack up even further) Then there are some minor celebrities from K town clan the band in my class. Most of the people in my class are Chinese ed who can't speak English well. I was just griping to Bawanie and Titus that Chinese follows me everywhere I go. Why oh why! Not that I have anything against the language or the people lah. I mean, it's me, it's my root, it's my blood and I'm proud that I can read and write Chinese unlike some of you banaenahs out there, ;p but u know, I desperately need a change after 11 years of speaking Chinese in school everyday, know what i mean? Then i came to college and I thought. alrighty! Away with Chinese man! And here I am, speaking Chinese in coll... -.-"' I guess it proves that things REALLY don't turn out the way you expect them to all the time.

I digress. Been wanting to post pics up from camp, but since I'm like the busiest businesswoman on earth at the moment and even if i were to post the pics up now, it would be all stale already and you'd probably have seen them countless times...so for those who haven't seen any pics of camp langsung, i suggest you click HERE and HERE.

Regret of the day: I missed seafood and Eye on Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!! Boohoooooooooooooo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home