Friday, July 13, 2007

Hahah. Why did I ever expect to pass my driving test without bribing? I mean I was seriously praying and hoping for a miracle, cos it takes nothing short of a miracle to pass your driving test in Malaysia the first time round without bribing the dumbass JPJ fellas. Well, looks like it didn't work. Not that the prayers didn't work, cos I passed my bukit and parking in less than 5 minutes after waiting for 2 hours, in true Malaysian style, to take the test *rolls eyes*, but well, like I said, it takes a miracle to pass the roadtest and I didn't pray for a miracle. But thanks anyway for those who prayed for me. You are really appreciated! And thank you Jesus for helping me to pass parking.

OK, the introductory paragraph over and done with, it's time to start griping. What's a blog for if not to complain right ;p

First things first, the JPJ fellas are just plain rude and downright despicable. They think they're what? Kings of the world just because they have the power to dictate whether or not we get our license? Can you at least show some respect for your fellow human beings arh?! I know lah you malas to layan the 101 selamat pagi greetings and the suckingup-ness and all, but at least not be so RUDE can onot?! The guy practically rolled his eyes and let out an audible shut-up-and-just-start-driving-lah sigh when i said selamat pagi. And then when I asked him whether I could start now he just stared and sighed again. Gawd. What is his prob lah?! Why are all the m-fellas in the government department all liddat wan ah? They're either super lazy and can't even be bothered to open their mouths to answer your question, or they're just super duper barbaric and they'll snap at you for no reason other than the fact that you're at their mercy. The stupid woman in the IC department oso liddat. Makes you wanna, UURGH! Twist their heads and yank it outta their necks you know. Then the whole time I was driving he'd go "tsk tsk tsk". Then at the end he condescendingly told me all my mistakes, blah blah blah blah blah. Like my driving was really THAAAT bad. My friend mati enjin at the roundabout and he passed her cos she bribed. Me? i didn't mati enjin at all ok. aiyah whatever lah. Malas wanna rant about what is hard to change in this freaking country.

Sometimes I do feel shitty, like a hypocrite. In church we pray for our nation and we thank God for all his blessings on this nation and we sing save Malaysia and the national anthem and all of a sudden you feel so patriotic, and yet after that I'll just continue bitching about this country to anyone who would listen. I honestly, truly thank God for Malaysia lah, I mean, just look around. You've got to admit that Malaysia, with all its flaws, is not really that bad a place to live in. (I was gonna say one of the best places to live in, but then i think twice...hmmm...no lah. haha) No wars, no natural disasters, awesome durians, too Islam to be bombed by al-Qaeda... And yet, the M-fellas are the ones who tarnish this nation's reputation and quality of life. They are just so darn spoonfed, which isn't exactly a problem if they'd at least appreciate it and be nice to their fellow countrymen. But the thing is they think they OWN this nation and they do whatever they like because they get paid anyway at the end of the month. No, actually, they DON't do anything at all because they get paid anyway. Why bother right? *rolls eyes* They just can't be bothered to be productive lah. AAAND they are so damn corrupted it makes you wonder what exactly their religion teaches. To be spoonfed is one thing, to be plain out lazy and to take their superiority for granted is another thing. So irritating you know onot. But all this doesn't justify bitching about my country and the M-fellas lah. Jesus loves them also, and that's what we should do too. It's just, hard. You know what I'm saying?

But anyway...this pak cik who was organising the cars and all actually brightened up my day by praising me. He went :"wahh...you good arh! You're the most truthful one here today. Didn't bribe. Good good. I'll let you pass parking ok!" Then he gave me a wide, toothy grin. (see?? Not bribing is a bribe in itself! Hahahah) I damn kembang after that. Especially cos he said it in front of the rows of people who were queing up also. Which makes me think not ALL of them are corrupt lah you know. There are still redeemers of their race out there. AAND and and and, I really really REALLY wanna thank god for helping me meet a new friend whom I could talk to throughout the 2 hours of waiting. I cannot for the life of me imagine sitting down there with the stress and heat and all for 2 hours with nothing to do. Thank GOD i met someone whom I could talk to and who was on the same wavelength with me. It's awesome when u meet random people at random places and then u just start chatting away like you've known each other for ages. Of course, you have to be on the same wavelength lah. I knew more about here in that 2 hours than I do about some of my classmates. Amazing isn't it. Thank God for her. (Her name is Vin Vin by the way. So cute right. haha. And NO! she's not a lala mui!! ;p) I would have died there man. Summore I didn't bring a book. Note to self: MAKE SURE YOU BRING JANE EYRE NEXT WEEK!!

So that was my day. We really really do need to pray for this nation. More than anything else. Especially since it's the rainbow nation of SEA (SEA right? Not the world right??) I beleive that things will change lah. We just have to press in and have faith. Besides, I'm sure we're not the only corrupt nation lah. It just makes it all the worse that you're here and you see it happening and you can't do anything to change it. But in all reality, it happens the world over lah you know. So we gotta be thankful for this nation. And stop bitching about Malaysia and the M-fellas. hehe.

Quote of the day: Not bribing is a bribe in itself!! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home