Thursday, July 12, 2007

I just got off a 2 hour chat with May. She's one heck of a cousin ok. Like I never even knew I could talk about stuff like that with her, or anyone for that matter. Stuff I've never told anyone. Gosh, it was just liberating knowing she could relate to me. When u got family probs, you turn to family, cos family knows best! ;p We're wired same, and I'm so so so glad we're cousins!! I don't know if anyone else can relate. They'll just go, "yeah yeah, i understand. Why don't you pray about it" and all that, BUT, when u talk to family, they just understand, deep down inside.

May!! I want more counselling and emo talk next CNY k, besides Jonker Street and Mahkota Parade (oooohh! Can't wait for the shopping!!) And I'll TRY to put your advice into practice. gotta learn from you lah. You've had more salt than me. And you learnt how to unwire the wires. You're one heck of a wireman lah. hehe. Seriously, i love you to micromininanobits!!! You rock the smelliest of my smelliest socks!! *mwah! mwah!* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home