Friday, July 20, 2007

oh my goodness. I know this is pure evil, but I just can't resist this. This is a thesis written by my classmate. Laugh your lungs out!!!
(JANE! You know who right! Don't tell arh!! hahahhahaha This is for YOUR benefit ok!!)

Thesis

Being it the first date and the girl being the girl I wished and dreamed for, I’ve made plans to ensure the date goes on great and also make sure that this would be a wonderful and unforgettable date for her. Firstly, my plan is to take her to a nice dinner, then surprise her with tickets to a movie and lastly, to end the night with some late night coffee and little talks.

Topic sentence

Firstly take her to a nice dinner

- I was nervous, kind of shy

- We talk for a bit, get to know more about each other

- Told her that I am attracted to her, and I can also feel that she is attracted to me

Secondly surprise her with tickets to movie

- I was anxious

- Bought her some snacks

- I was cold, so she offered to lend me her jacket

- We ended up sharing the jacket

Finally some late night coffee and little talk

- Talk about the movie

- Tell each other how good it was and how cold it was

- Asked her what she think about me

- Telling her what a great time I am having

Conclusion

It was a long night and I felt great, not even a single bit of tiredness. She sat beside me in the car while I was sending her home, suddenly I felt a bit awkward because it was just pure silent in the car. While I was nearing her house I really wanted to tell her something, but I don’t have the courage to do it. And there it was her front door, its not easy for me to say good bye, because we had so much fun and I am really looking forward to go out with her again. Suddenly she reach towards me and whispered to me said that she had a great time, my cheeks were tightening and I felt blood rushing towards my head. And there she ended an awesome night with a kiss on my cheek.


So funny lar! I feel like such a sinner doing this. I'm supposed to help him polish it up. haha. Nvm nvm. He doesn't know about this blog. Shhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home