Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ok JAAAAAANE , I'm gonna do a free writing post oso k ;p

We did free writing in class today and it was so...free I ended up writing nonsense, just like what I'm doing now. My assignment is due on Friday but I've gotta hand it in one day earlier than everyone else. WHY? because i have drving test and won't be coming to class. On Friday the 13th summor. iik. Who cares lah right. I'm an awesome driver and awesome drivers pass no matter what date they take it on. Why is everyone falling sick? Class was comparatively quieter today because Ruki and Hana are sick. And the 3 musketeers at the back ended up making the most noise. I think I know how to use power point. One U rocks my smelliest socks lah. And I need to stop this! I'm supposed to be doing my assignment, not talking crap here. So bubbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home