Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ok, this is going to be another complain post, so you don't have to read if you don't want to =)

These few days have just been crap for me and my family (my dad specifically). Most of you know I lost my handbag in church on Sunday. You know it's ironic how things don't happen when you want them to and happen when you don't want them to. Not that I have ever wanted my bag to be stolen, but the thing is, I normally take my IC out and keep it at home. It just so happens I went for driving test on Friday and left my IC in my wallet. And it JUST SO HAPPENED that my bag got stolen when my IC was in my bag. My mom knows best lah, she's always asking me to take my IC out. Should have been more attentive to her hoh =( It's like, grrrr. When u are careful not to carry your IC around, the bag doesn't get stolen, and just when it is in your bag, whaddya know!

Then yesterday my dad rammed his car into a tiang after washing it at the car wash. So ok nvm, send for repair. Then he went to the wrong tuition centre at night to fetch my sister. This morning he went to withdraw money at the ATM and the machine sucked his card inside (like, wth!) He had to go to the bank and yada yada yada. THEN, just now my neighbour banged the side of my dad's car AGAIN, so now it has another dent and he has to repair it AGAIN.

Spiritual attack kau kau man. Even my dad says things have been happening a lot lately, not just in our family, but also among cell members. Gosh. End times? Scary lah. Oh and of course, I have so many many assignments to do. That one also spiritual attack you know! XD

4 Comments:

Blogger mrbullocks said...

or it could also mean that you're on a verge of a MAJOR breakthrough

July 19, 2007 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Justin Low said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 19, 2007 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Justin Low said...

wow... you've been through a lot huh? Spiritual attack gao gao indeed! Don't give up ya suling! HE can even move the mountains wey... GOD bless GAO!

July 19, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Josh Seb said...

SU LING IS HOT!!

July 19, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home