Friday, July 27, 2007

Yesterday was the last day of class for this semester. And boy I had fun! Jessthehotchick did my hair!!! See how pretty I look! ;p hehehe. Ok don't mind Jshakey boy and poser Carina in the background. Focus on the HAIR lah, the HAIR!! So nice right! haha.I was actually contemplating whether to cut my hair, cos I needed a change. But after she made it so nice and pweeetty, I decided not to lah. Lagipun each time I cut my hair it always turns out BAAAD. Maybe I should change hairdresser lah...

Me and Jess, The French Braids!!
***
Roshan the rapperboy. The day before yesterday he made me take the Mensa test together with him. God knows why amidst all the stress of completing assignments and meeting datelines he can be thinking of taking an IQ test, but I suppose he knows he's damn smart, so he buat macho all wanna compete with me lah. haha. And he won. Those who get 19 questions and above right are considered geniuses. He got 25 man!! Out of 33 i think. Blazing Genius larh. Who says rappers can't be geniuses huh? ;p


Don't F! with the Ktownclan uh huh...everybody loves the gingerbread man the gingerbread man... hahaha...

Look at his shirt lah. Perasan case to the max man.

***

Hana and Ruki! They're super loud, which is why the class is so quiet without them around.
Hana!

Our masterpiece, created in less than an hour. We were really bored lah ok.***

Me and my girls. Love them to bits!***

Janey Jane Jane and Carina the obscene***

Carina is awesome. She lights up my days and makes me hyper. She tells me stupid stories and makes me laugh until stomach pain. And she taught me how to Mwah Mwah ;p hahaha...

***

Ravin the barbie doll...




***

Transformers!!


***

Connie the horny...hehe...


***

Jess and Kimi the sticker queen.

***

Jshakey boy. HE. HE. With him around, no way you cannot laugh. He's so damn funny, not because he tells jokes or attempts to be lame, but he's just FUNNY in everything he does without even having to try, like wearing a tie, or doing his hair in class, or wearing his hardy boots, or wearing torn jeans, or the way he speaks english, or the way he hams it up for the camera, or the way he wipes his sweat with tissue. Aiyoh! Damn funny guy lah. Major goofball is he. haha...

*****

And so, one entire semester has passed just like that. It's been two months and it feels like it's barely been a month! I can remember how I didnt really like my class at first. Now I look forward to meeting them everyday. My class rox! Plus, my assignments are all DONE babehh! wohooooooo!! Can't wait for next sem!

Aiyo I've got finals on Monday. 17 chapters to study for the next 3 days. Die lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home