Monday, July 30, 2007

Yay! I just finished my petai dinner. It feels SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD to taste petai again ok. It's been so long since i last ate it man! I dunno why people don't like petai lah, its so darn delicious! The other day I made a big fuss when my mom tapau-ed chap fan for me and i discovered she took the sambal petai ikan bilis but she only tapau-ed the ikan bilis and left the petai out. So i asked her why. Then guess what she said!! She said "you know inside petai got worms wan onot. So dirty." Like, wt-!! I think she felt a little guilty for depriving me of life's little pleasures, especially since my finals practically chewed up my entire brain today, so she cooked petai, meticulously peeled and sifted through to ensure no worms stay inside any of the green biji. How sweet! =)

Thank god I have no class tomorrow. I can just imagine what will happen when i fart. hahaha! "yeee why so smelly wan? Who farted?!" Then I'll play along also. *sniffs air* "eh yalah, so smelly! Who farted arh?!" Inside my heart I'll be like, "please please, please don't say it's me..." Now girls, don't laugh ok. That's what u all do when u fart and people complain it's smelly right! Harh! XD

Finals was CRAP man. I so so so regret studying my butt off, cos seriously, nothing from the textbook went into my brain. It wouldn't have made a difference if I didnt study anyway, cos I'd still screw up. Baaaaabi. I only slept four hours cos of the stupid finals, deprived myself of my nap yesterday, draaaaaaaged(literally) my body out of bed at 6 in the morning, MADE myself stay awake in the car to study. And then i discovered it was all in vain. I was seriously so tired man. And then I look at the questions and I wanted to kick myself...

"what is a gag rule?"

How should I know lah! Maybe when i die and go to heaven I'll ask God lah. haha. But at least I came up with some nonsense lah. U know what Carina wrote?

"A gag rule is a gag rule."

HAHAHHAAHHAH! She makes my day man. The worse thing that could happen is when u know you've read it somewhere but you just cannot remember anything. Might as well not study in the first place right. Waste my precious sleep time. Babi. And that was only one question ok. It's the only question I can remember lah. The rest are all some mumblejumbletumble about who-knows-what. Mind you, MASS COMM IS NOT FOR STUPID PEOPLE OK!!!!

SO. finals over and done with, I'll be sleeping my butt off tonight. Tomorrow I shall plonk my butt down here and do nothing beisdes watching Prison Break and maybe read Tuesdays with Morrie after that. I can't wait to just rot away. I've been too smart for my own good. Hngh. Smart. Think you study so much means smart lah huh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home