Tuesday, July 3, 2007

You know I really hate it when inspiration strikes and I'm not able to blog cos my stupid telephone line is not working and streamyx doesn't work. And then when they finally come and repair it the inspiration is gone, and i always end up typing nonsense on my blog... *rolls eyes* But I've gotta say, TM's service has improved tremendously. You remember the days when you had to call them 10 times before they actually figure out they've got a house to go to to repair the line? Nowadays you just give them a call, and the technician actually calls back to confirm the time and he's not only on time, but he's even early! Gosh. That's a miracle considering we're talking Malaysia here.

Anyway, I had so much fun on saturday for sleepover at pearly's. I have always appreciated the sixers lah, but seeing them again after sooooooooooooo long just made me appreciate them even more. It was priceless. Absence makes the heart grow fonder eh. Shanmin I'll post the pics up soon when I'm not too lazy(you know me well enough to know I'll always say that don't you? hehe.) Plus, i got my superly belated birthday gift. HAH! I knew it! You ppl love me so much you couldn't possibly NOT get me something! ;p

Also, Siyan's back!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back to durian land babe!! I missed you loadssss!! Can't wait to meet up and give you slimming tips!! ahhahahahaa.... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home