Monday, August 13, 2007

13 August 2007.

Steffi left =(
Dinash left =(
Roshan's birthday =)
Start of new sem =)

A day of mixed emotions. Got up feeling all pumped because I'd be seeing my classmates again after 2 weeks. Then I got sounding by my dad in the car for driving like some lunatic. Well, it wasn't that bad lah, he didn't exactly say I drove like a lunatic, but judging from the fact that my dad said I have "poor judgment" and I drive "too fast" and "yohh!" he's "so scared" to be in my car, I gather that I was driving like some lunatic lah. And my dad doesn't normally comment on whatever nonsense I do. He'll just laugh it off and make some joke and tell my mom to chill when she nags. heheh. My dad rocks. So anyway, I think, i THINK only lah, that I drove really badly. How? >.< Then college. Jess failed driving test. Jane hasn't watched Simpsons. (ehem ehem) Priscilia wore gorgeous earrings which costs RM3. Simon found his missing glasses. Roshan cut his hair. Jshakey cut his hair. Kimi cut her hair. Nicole cut her hair. 3K lalafied his hair. yada yada yada, went to the airport to send Steffi off. Gosh I won't be seeing you in such a longgg longgggg time!! How lah! I'm gonna miss you and the times we had. You're all grown now, leaving for a foreign land. I'm sure you'll do really well there too cos it's in your blood =) All the best babe, and make sure u miss me more than I miss you! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home