Friday, August 17, 2007

I knew it was gonna come at some point. You're not a complete, established driver until you've had some sort of accident to bring your big head back down to earth. And I was officially ordained as a complete, established driver today. By the white kancil, that thankfully did not burst up in flames when I rammed it into the curb at Giant. I can be quite stupid at times. Who on earth mixes up the brake and accelarator pedals?? Lagipun I was drving an AUTO for goodness sake! What my mom calls a "TOY" car. I think even controlling a PS2 console is harder than driving an auto. So it must be the lack of sleep lah. I was up till 3.30am last night reading Deception point. Which will bring me to my next point soon, but let's stay on the topic of the stupid accident for now k.

I was driving into a parking space lah. Which is really no big deal, except I don't know what got hold of me. I just suddenly spaced out for a while there. Or maybe I was just paying too much attention to what my mom was saying. Then I realised I had to brake the car. And guess what I did? I RAMMED on the accelarator babeh!! Thrilling marhh. i needed adrenaline. haha. The car screeeeeeeeeeeeeched as it banged against the gravel. But thank God I realised my mistake in time, so still can brake. Then. My heart stopped. Wah the adrenaline rush I felt then was all i needed to jolt me out of sleep. So folks, next time u need to stay awake to study or whatever, forget coffee. Just take your car and ram it into a wall. Confirm will work wan. Back to the car. I was so so afraid the front bumper was gonna fall of or get squashed up or whatever it is kancils do when they get banged, but aiseh. I actually only scraped the bottom of the car. So there are some hideous scratches, but nothing more. Thank GOD!! Phew.

Deception point: I SO SO LOVE DAN BROWN. I've actually only read 2 of his books, but both gripped me almost as much as Prison Break did. Granted, his interpretation of biblical scriptures are completely warped even though he claims to be a Christian, but his work is spellbinding and amazingly intelligent. He leads you on this trail, makeing you think "confirm lah, that's the culprit lah" and then all of a sudden he just twists the whole thing around and makes the culprit the person you LEAST expect it to be. SOOOO chi kek. Adrenaline rush kau kau when u get to that particular line where he reveals the culprit. Almost like the feeling when I banged the car. heh. Plus, you get bite-size bits of information about history and general knowledge and technology which you actually look forward to reading. He's made me a lot smarter. haha. Serious wan. He's genius, really. Now I wanna read Da vinci code and digital fortress.

Some random stuff: The police found a stolen blue Mercedes parked in front of my house 2 days ago. So they came to question us. heh heh. And guess what? you won't believe this: we discovered it was our neighbour who stole the car!!!!!!!!!!




Yeah right lah. I told you you wouldn't belive that right. And you shouldn't have. hehe. But the stolen car was real lah, apparently 4 men stole it from Kelana Jaya and parked it in front of our house. The police towed it away d. So freaky man.

My ear piercing hurts! I put ice on it in the morning to curb the swelling but it doesn't work. How??

My mantra for the rest of my life:
BRAKE IS LEFT GAS IS RIGHT BRAKE IS LEFT GAS IS RIGHT BRAKE IS LEFT GAS IS RIGHT BRAKE IS LEFT GAS IS RIGHT brake is left gas is right brake is left gws id rifjt bwsje eja;kjd adfajadfjaf alk;adjfa fjdfhjk;ajsdfaggajadfadfkafjdjf....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home