Monday, August 6, 2007

I was just cleaning up my room and discarding all the unwanted stuff in preparation for "THE QUEEN's" moving in. Yes folks, THE QUEEN is moving in with me and my sister. Anyway, back to my point. I realised I've amassed a whole lot of unwanted stuff over the years. Stuff that I simply chuck around just because i have no where else to put it, stuff that I wanted to throw away but decided against it because it has "sentimental value", or because I think I might need to use it again in the future, or because I just saje wanted to keep it. And now who gets all the trouble when it comes to spring cleaning? Me lah. Summor who. I should have just thrown all the stuff away in the first place. Saves me all the trouble now. Now also I have to throw away wat right onot. Waste time waste energy only. Sheesh. That's the trouble with me. I collect junk. Stuff that should be thrown away in the first place.

oh btw, THE QUEEN is none other than...


MY NEW WARDROBE.


heeeee...


Now the workers are at my house and there's a big big problem. They can't seem to fit THE QUEEN through the stairway. How lah now? The shop tauke is coming soon. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home