Sunday, August 12, 2007

okokok! Since YOU have been bugging me for weeks on end to do this thing, I think I will be nice to you lah ok. Or else you'll probably bug me for the rest of my life right onot ;p

Instructions : Paste the following on your blog and tag people to answer the questions below. Have them tag other people. Your tagged friends will answer the questions about you.


1. What is your friend's name?
- Ang Wei Loong

2. Jock, Geek, Prom King/Queen, Loner, Friendly, Flirtatious, Promiscuous, . Pick the word from the list that best describes your friend.
- uh, friendly I guess... takkan PROMISCUOUS right onot! hahahha...

3. Choose 5 adjectives to describe your friend.
- Loud
- Funny
- Short
- Crazy
- Nice

4. What colour do you think best associates with your friend?
- I think he seems to like green. At least recently lah.

5. In ten years time, where do you see your friend?
- Doing business? Since that's what he's studying marh. Takkan end up being a doctor meh. ;p

6. Describe your friend's blogging style.
- very day-to-day account, funny at times, insightful at other times. Like the time he came up with the "When the time comes, it comes" or something.

Ok, the chain stops here!

***
I saw a chicken being slaughtered today. Reminds me of MY survival camp when i was supposed to slaughter chicken too, only the very considerate chickens decided to save me the anguish and mental torture and decided to die in the van instead. So we had very nice ikan panggang and sausages for dinner instead. Barbeque at survival camp. How absolutely wonderful! Now kids, don't think this is gonna happen again! Be prepared to scream when the blood flows and the chicken walks around headless. MURDERERS!!! heheheheh!! Wish I could be there to laugh at you guys! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home