Saturday, August 4, 2007

omgosh! I just got a call! Yay! hehe...

Thursday: Laundry Bar @ The Curve
Roshan performed so we went to do cheerleading stunts for him and the band. We brought along pompoms and stuff. No I was just kidding. Ktownclan was THE BOMB man!!

Before that, went shopping with Carina. The others were supposed to come, but each and everyone ffk-ed us. So it was just us 2, but it was fun though! Camwhored! yippee!



*****

I so so love this ensemble. But I didn't buy the loveee-ly skinnys because I needed to conserve cash. Plus, it was a tad too snug at the hips oso =( But the next time I see this, I'll make sure I buy it! I bought the green top though! Yay!
*****

Then met up with Priscilia and she made us up (hahah!)... she makeup for us lah!! XD
Camwhored in the toilet.*****

Nah, Wei Loong, these are for you to ogle at ;p
Jessthehotchick...


*****

Roshaaaaaaaannnn...

He sure knows how to work the crowd man. He summor pulled Pris up on stage and embarrassed serenaded her. For sure he gonna kena kau kau when class starts. heheh.



*****

This is Mastah G. Very yaoyeng guy. Quiet, cool, sort of like the Wentworth Miller type. O.o My sis says he's "damn hot". heheh...


*****

KTownclan doing their thang

The whole time I was snapping pictures I didn't turn on the flash cos I sort of wanted to capture the lighting and ambience and act like some pro photographer and all. But after that I saje saje turned the flash on and discovered the pictures were so much better. But by that time their performance almost ended d. Swt. So these are the few clear pictures I have. Aargh!





You guys have to have to HAVE TO watch this video!! It is so damn funny!!!! hahahaha...

Adblock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

*****

After that Simon brought us to the ice bar at Sanctuary. Gosh it was -15degrees celcius. NEGATIVE 15, NOT 15. So freaking cold. We went in without jacket summor. I am such a conqueror I tell you XD

*****

Augustine...wow. His teeth so white!! XD
*****
Class 3.08
*****

THE MAN himself

Stayed over at Pris' house. Then we went yongtaufoo-ing with Simon on Friday. Talked for 4 hours man. I didn't drink water the whole day. Only coconut juice. SOoooo thirsty after that.

Photoshoot for Simon's mafia corps...


I had fun lah, though JANE ffk-ed(You have lots of explaining to do woman!!!! ;p) and Jess went home early and Roshan and Carina got sooooo drunk we couldn't really chat on Thurs, but it was fun nevertheless. Thank God Pris wasn't drunk too. Or else me and Simon would be the only sober ones. yoh.

Roshan, you the man!! I might consider listening to your music now. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home