Sunday, September 2, 2007

Answer everything, then tag 10 other people.

10 people you love. (excluding family members. Not in order)
Siyan
Shan Min
Siew Leng
Su Wei
Anna
Yu Jian
Wei Chian
Grace Wong
Sister Kim(!!)
Bawanie

*copy paste from pohleong*
I would want to name everyone I know, but these are those that made my day, play apart in my life, and do some major shifting in me. Thanks.

10 things you want to do before you die along the way.
1.)Learn how to surf. WELL. Not just go holiday once and learn how to surf, but you know, must make it a lifestyle lah. How? Live in Australia lohh...by the beach.
2.)Live in Australia by the beach and surf everyday.
3.)Travel around the world.
4.)
Play drums betterly using my wrists.
5.)Give more to the needy.
6.)Fall crazily, madly, romantically, fantastically, amazingly, undescribably in love.
7.)STOP PEELING MY NAILS.
8.)Get married.
9.)Get a fantastic job which pays well and gives me loads of time to mind my own business.
10.)Er...get Astro? Grrr...

10 things you cannot live without.
0.)Jesus, my lord and saviour (He's not even a number cos He's not supposed to be. It needs no explaining)
1.)My bible
2.)Family
3.)Friends
4.)Music
5.)The ability to play music
6.)
Books (novels ok, not those dumb history textbooks or study books or whatever)
7.)Money!! (Gosh I can't believe I'm only thinking of this now. haha)
8.)Laughter and great times with friends and family
9.)A car-any car-I want my own car!
10.)FOOOOOOOOOD

10 bad habits.
1.)Peeling my nails. I have to have to have to stop this.
2.)ahahahha...I'm thinking of something right now but I can't say. I need to protect my reputation u know. haha.
3.)Fantasising about Wentworth Miller.
4.)Buying/downloading pirated stuff. Argh.
5.)Laughing at other people's lame "jokes".
6.)Not squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube and then find myself taking a long time to squeeze it out when the tube is almost empty. (My sister is to be blamed also ok!)
7.)Not reading the day's newspapers and then reading old news the next day.
8.)Procrastinating.
9.)Overeating.
10.)Not being able to wake up early.

10 attitudes that turns you off.
1.)VISIBLE Emo-ness. I guess everyone is emo sometimes, but when u purposely make a big show out of it and expect people to "understand" you and all that...I just cannot tahan. But oh well, I tahan anyway la. If not how? Scream at the person??
2.)Spitting in public places
3.)Smoking. ok this is not really an attitude but I cannot tahan anyway. But I still have to tahan. AGAIN. *rolls eyes*
4.)Reticence. As in like, when someone asks you a question, be friendly and affable and cheerful lah. Don't just give a yes/no answer with a sour face. So hard to make conversation. And I'm someone who has to talk wan. haha.
5.)RUDENESS. Sheesh. U wanna see rudeness, go to Singapore. I got so irritated at the woman at the apartment.
6.)alaaaaaaaa got so many lah. This is taking longer than i expected. ok neeeeexxtt.

10 words to describe yourself. (5 good and 5 bad)
Aiyo, malas la. U answer this one for me lah if you're reading and you know me personally.

10 favourite bands.
Augustana
The Fray!
Nickelback
Hillsong United
Brooke Fraser
Taylor Swift (Wink Jane!)

And I had a listen to some of these...they're good.
Mae (no, not u U-MAE! ;p)
Anberlin
Jacks Mannequin
Straylight Run

10 most prized possessions
My brain(thx poh leong. U inspired me! ;p)
And well, everything else is prized to me i guess? If i don't treasure it i wouldn't be having it right?

10 people to tag
Shan Min
Kean Seng
Titus (it's time u update your blog man! hehe)
Sam Ong
Aisha
Bawanie
Jane
Jess Fang Ying Ying Ying Ying ;p
Siyan
GRACE WONG (u have to have to do this ok!! I know u'll entertain me loads with the things you come up with ;p)


pL, Jess and Kimmie, I'll do the next one some other time k. This is taking me too long! hehe... =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home