Monday, September 3, 2007

I was really really pumped about photography class before the semester started. Now it's just getting on my nerves. Classes started and I discovered the lecturer might as well not have existed since we do not learn anything technical about the art of photography anyway. It's a complete waste of time attending his lectures in my opinion. He'll read from the slides (which doesn't explain much about anything in the first place) and then just show us pics he randomly grabs from cyberspace. During tutorials he goes from one table to the next and leaves the rest of the class to make noise and mind their own business. Hello? I get up at ungodly hours to rush from Klang to attend his classes and then I sit there and laugh with friends 3 quarters of the time(which isn't exactly a bad thing la. Thank god for friends! haha) And then the datelines for assignments are all around the same time man. I spent the entire time during dinner with my family just now cracking my head for ideas on the photo story. I've got loads of bits and pieces of crap here and there which needs to be mended and improvised and changed. A LOT. I wanna come up with a story about the beach, cos I think I'm going Morib soon, but What?? What ABOUT the beach? Love story? Who's gonna be my models then? What story? Arrrgh this is so irritating. And the cd cover. I haven't even chosen my song! Plus why must we do it with a DISPOSABLE camera??!! I don't wanna screwup for this class man. But at this point of time, hmmm, I'm really not so sure I won't. Come on God, bless me with some amazing ideas that will blow his brain away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home