Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm so sorry Grace! Here they are! =)

I went to the garden in Botanic recently for my photo assignment. Brought my family and Grace along to model for me. heheh! But then I was really pissed because the pics I took using my disposable camera didn't turn out at all. Actually, most of all my friends' pictures didn't turn out at all, because the lecturer was so adamant that we NOT use flash on the disposable. For EVENING photos. *roll eyes* Im so tempted to complain again, but i better not. So i shall put up photos only.

ps: Just so you don't complain that my captions are confusing *ehem koh poh leong*, I shall tell you beforehand that the captions are ABOVE the photos =)

Fisherman feet... There's this BEE-YOO-TI-FFUUUULL lake in the garden that everyone should visit before they die. Just a really serene and peaceful place to dangle your legs in. i mean, above.

Grace pretending to sketch.
My sister DOESN'T look like me lah! I don't see the resemblance at all! What is wrong with you people??! haha...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Sorry Grace, i just HAD to lah u know? ;p
But I still love you, so I'm putting up the decent one too! =)

If not for my sis' really goofy face, this would have been a perfect picture! XD
My dad... Climbed up the tmn rakyat hill for me. Then after that, cos I made him sit so long until I got the right angle, he complain butt pain. haha! oh the heights my dad would scale for me!

We went to Botanic the previous day too. Made my dad do the jumping thing. And his timing a bit the slow, hence the rather weird pose. heheh!
Parents. (Yes I made them pose. hehe)
Another pose...
I really really love this random shot. Thanks Grace! =)
Yup, that sums it up. I didn't realise until I came back that I was so intent on completing my assignment and capturing the models *cough* that I didn't take any shots of nature, and the beeyootiful garden. What a waste! One of these days I'll go back there again and snap pics of non-humans. Grace come again arh? ;p

I caught this too, in fronta my house...

On another unrelated topic...nowadays right, u never know WHO is googling themselves to find out if you're dissing them on your blog. So better not diss anyone. Especially the, er, authorities who have the power to fail you.

Yes, you la, if you terasa means. heheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home