Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yesterday also very drama lah.

A bunch of us were supposed to go help out at Hope Home(a charity home for kids) to pay back our "scholarship". So Jess and Fariz were driving the rest of us. Drive drive drive along, ladidadidum, listen to Brazilian music in Jess' car, laugh laugh laugh and talk talk talk and complain about Jess' driving and hear her scream at the drivers beside who won't allow her to cut into their lane (ehem LIM KWANG YEW, I found someone else whose driving skills are worse than mine ok?! ;p) Then suddenly only, at the cross junction near Eastin hotel, Some psycho woman in a Toyota Vios came and ram into Fariz's car. He was driving so slowly summor. Well I guess accidents happen all the time right? But the thing is, she just drove off like nothing happened. Babi or not babi you tell me?! The front bumper of Fariz's car sort of got ripped off. Poor thing that fella. His Myvi looks so rempit with the tinted windows and the gray-ness and the J number plate and all, then suddenly only kena rip so it's not so rempit looking anymore. oh wait, supposed to be more rempit looking right? Gives the impression he's been driving fast. haha. But anyways...

Yeah, so we all went to the police station lah. I tell youuuuuuu, just to make an accident report oso takes soooooo long. Summor they only have TWO computers in which you have to key in data yourself. Can you imagine like say, during Raya when everybody gets into accidents and everybody goes to the station only to queue up for damn long just to use the computer??! I didn't notice it until Jessy pointed it out. haiz, how much does a low-end pc cost? 1000 plus? takkan they cannot add a few more computers for the amount of different taxes we are paying? *shakes head* I am never never never NEVER going to get into an accident. I cannot stand waiting for aeons at the station. and worrying that they will check whether I brought my IC and whether they'll lock me up for wearing a sleeveless shirt

So anyway, yalah, go make report and support Fariz. So kesian lah he... I told him he should send it to some really expensive workshop (say in BANGSAR, since they rip you off for practically everything, from disposable cameras to photostating and binding. heheh Jane?? ;p) and spraypaint it and modify it and then make the woman pay for it. Carina was so smart, she took down the number plate of the woman. If me means I'd probably just freeze for a while and then try to stop my heart from pumping so fast while slapping my forehead with my sweaty palms and chanting "oh God oh God oh God"... hahahah!

oh! just so you know, Jess managed to side park!! In like, 5 minutes. (About as bad as me lah. hehe) And she was so damn happy she took a picture summore...


I, on the other hand, am gonna drive to Bukit Tinggi later in the little white kancil. ALONE. This time, I will only take mere SECONDS to park the car. AND, I will NOT ram it into the curb. oh! I must stop by at the stationery shop to buy highlighter too! And Saturday I shall drive to church ALONE, and maybe fetch Grace in Botanic in the evening. Oh the joys of being able to driveeeeeeeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home