Monday, October 15, 2007

*click!* for my version of the Rangers Anniversary

Photos accompanying article are below.

The wunnerful wunnerful hall after our decoration. Applause please! =) I actually think we did a real good job, despite the occasional insinuations that the deco looked like WEDDING deco... -.-"' Not THAT bad lah ok!! I'm still waiting for deco team pictures from Zlwin.


Mini me receiving her award.
Councilman William See, who CRIED because of the documentary! Another proof that the docu team did a great job.
The Adventure Rangers doing their thang. I particularly like this picture. I think it's so funny!
Discovery Rangers...

Expedition Rangers in their darch (dance-march. geddit? ;p)
David and Manoj, pride and joy, make that PRIDES AND JOYS of Selangor#1, receiving their GMAs.

Expedition Rangers commanders.***
Then we had our makan on Saturday night. I felt so overdressed. ugh. I should have paid attention to the dress code!!

Anyways, here are the people who make Rangers so ultra fun!

Bawanie Rachel, an awesome friend who's always been there, just a great person to talk to and hang with. Love you loads! =)

Nicholas Aaron. I am NEVER able to shut up when I'm with him. He, together with Ivan Kok, makes me laugh until I got stomach pain. Very funny guy with a spare tire for a stomach. heheh.
Wei Loong and Ivan Tan, other examples of people whom I cannot shut up when I'm around. We kutuk each other all the time and sometimes talking to them is so exasperating. But they still rock lahhh...and they're fun lahhh... ;p
Er yah, biasa stuff from the 2 gays. Pity the guy in blue lah. haha.
Poh Leong, who, on days when he's not emoing, is a very fun guy to hang with and talk to ;p And he rocks hard on the bass!
Sistahs!
Oklah, maybe just a BIT alike la ok??
the JUMS...heehee!

Janielle, photo-taking chick =)
Zoe, spunky 14 year old who ran away from her table cos she was bored. And so we ended up like this.
These are the people not in Rangers, but whom I love and look up to.

Shannon, wunnerful wunnerful girl who just lights up your days! Mwaaaah!

Zlwin, the walking, talking bible. His love for God is really strong and I sometimes wish I was as passionate as he is. A really great encourager and friend =)
Jon, my drummer friend who has helped me out a lot. I like to play drums when he's playing bass. heheh.Does this guy look familiar to you? Think Digi ads. nyehehe...

And of course, there's Kim, my mentor, friend, encourager, confidante. Someone I dearly love and look up to. A great woman who bursts with joy and the love of God. I love her loads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home