Saturday, October 20, 2007

I can't wait to finish this book!



The Bourne Ultimatum is the best, most chi kek movie I've seen in a long while. You should really catch it if you haven't.


I'm getting increasingly irritated with KDU's lecturers with each time they simply cancel class and not tell us. I spend so much time and money travelling to and fro and when I get there class is simply cancelled. Why can't they at least have the decency to send a little email saying it's cancelled?!! And I end up having to go to the Curve or One U and spend extra money on food, like I haven't spent enough already this month. But then sometimes, it's good also la when you need to watch a movie, cos I got to watch Bourne. heheh. But set that aside la ok, sometimes I wonder whether it was a right choice coming to this college, screw the scholarship lah. The kids smoke like they're drinking water and I think I might die early from all the 2nd hand smoke, they spout four-letter words in every sentence like their lives depend on it, I travel so far and the stupid lecturer cancels class. It's not even like the 2nd or 3rd time you know. I've lost count of how many times they've done that. And the lecturers aren't even anything to shout about. You'd think after paying so much the students would at least get "GOOD, HONEST EDUCATION". Yeah right lah.

Sigh. Sorry I know I'm sounding a bit like a miss prissy, but seeeeriously! jeez. If anyone is considering going to KDU, you might wanna do a background check first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home