Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I was gonna post all these up, just for the fun of it lah. But then I forgot and now that I remember I better do it.


Are you laughing? When I saw this I just cracked. Like, laughed till I had tears and stomachache and all. I think my sis and I were making super a lot of noise laughing at this picture in front of our guests. Maybe it's not THAT funny to you, but the thing is my dad wasn't posing for the camera. I literally caught this random picture when he was sniffing the air. And that just makes it DAMN funny you know onot!



I love my dad! He's seriously one of the most chill dads around la =)

We had the lecturer assessment test today. I'd like to know the real reason they bother to come up with something like that at all if no action is taken in line with our complaints. Let's see what happens shall we.

God blesses me with wunnerful chocolate just when I need it most. I can still taste it in my mouth now. mmmm. heh heh heh (Yes la, thank you la Jess! *wink*) Oh and thanks too Com. Tien Chin!! Your chocsies are almost gone ;p

Photoshopping is not that bad when you have someone to teach you how to resize the image. (Yes la, you again la Jess! *wink*) Gosh, just announcing to the world that I didn't know how to resize the image makes me embarassed.

One really adorable 6 year old student told me she likes me yesterday. "lao shi wo hen xi huan ni!!" awwww... I bukan main kembang after that ok! XD

Hope Home tomorrow. If the van driver shows up la, unlike last week when me and Jane waited super long till 6pm only to find out it was cancelled. jeeeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home